Prayers Needed for Bob

Matthew 8:16-17

Matthew 8:16-17

Thank you for praying for Bob. He’s in ICU in stable but critical condition. The day after his surgery all his numbers started to gravely decline. We almost lost him. The day after his surgery they did exploratory surgery to find out what was going on. There was no blood flow to vital organs. They found issues with his colon (not cancer), so they removed it. His liver and kidneys are struggling from the lack of blood flow that day.  His kidney’s are barely working, he’s on a ventilator and his body is exhausted from the trauma- would you keep praying!

I want to tell you a story about an 88 year old man that I prayed for a couple of years ago. It will increase your faith! I got a call that this man (whom I had never met before) had had a stroke. Blood pressure was almost non-existent when I got to the hospital. He was pretty much dead. No brain activity. We (his family and I) prayed circles around him with scripture. I quoted Isaiah 53:5 “and by His strips we are healed.” I left the hospital thinking, maybe  he’s ready to meet the Lord. I came back the next day, he wasn’t in his room. The nurse said, they’ve released him to rehab! I found him in hall in a chair, we locked eyes. Immediately, he grabbed my arm TIGHTLY, with tears in his eyes he said with all boldness, “BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED.” Holy Ghost goose bumps covered me! He was a godly patriarch of his family- they still needed him.
WE NEED BOB! WE NEED GODLY PATRIACH”S leading our families ! Please continue to pray for Bob’s healing! Thank you!!

Comments

1. Mary T says:

Sharon, joining my prayers with yours right now!

2. Connie Brown says:

By Jesus’ stripes Bob is healed! May his blood flow freely where it ought, and may his organs function normally. Thank You Jesus that you bore Bob’s sickness too. May Your kingdom come, may Your will be done in his body and in his life the way You meant it to be.

3. Wimberly says:

(Jeremiah 17:14 NKJV) “Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.” I will pray this verse and more until we know the Lords will. Standing firm! I am praying for peace for all who love him. Praise God He is at our “right hand” and will stand fast. Amen
    All my best,
    Wimberly

4. Dear Sharon, I do not keep up as I should but your appeal touches my heart and I know the Lord must have meant for me to see this. My prayers are going up for Bob and the rest of the family.

He never does anything against the best interests of His children!!!

5. Joanne Peterson says:

I am praying for Bob and for all of you! “I too am a man under authority,….just say the word and my servant shall be healed.”

6. Praying for Bob, Sharon. Praying right now.

7. Lynn Cox says:

Thank you for this post. You seem to think you are the only one that has an ailing family member when it is happening to you. I pray for everyone that is going through what my family and yours is going through right now that they find healing or comfort from pain until it is their time to go home.
    We just found out Friday that my dad has lung cancer and they say there isnt anything that they can do for it. I am going to use Isiah 53:5 to pray for my dad and everyone that needs healing.

Lynn

• Mary T says:

Lynn, praying for your dad and your family as well! May the spirit of Christmas and our Jesus, the babe in the manger bring comfort and healing to your hearts!

• Mary T says:

And bless you for thinking of others during your own time of coping with the illness of a loved one. Also praying for all in their time of distress.

8. Ronnie says:

Lord, just touch Bob, we ask for his healing from the inside out, from the crown of his head to the souls of his feet. Give Sharon and her family strength and joy because we know You are in the healing business.
    Amen.

9. Elizabeth says:

Sharon,
    I’ve been thinking of you and your family. My prayers are with you as you receive God’s almighty grace. I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing , I will sing. Let us rejoice as we lift up ALL of Bob’s ailments straight to the Lord, for He carried the stripes. God bless you,
    Xoxo Elizabeth